With the new year brings new opportunities and challenges! SoCal Jets, Inc. is looking for an experienced, professional, avionics technician to take their skill sets to the next level. Contact us if you think you might have what it takes and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum five years of experience with troubleshooting, installation, service and/or repair of avionics systems for commercial or corporate aircraft.
- Must have knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming, and maintenance. Read interpret and understand electrical schematics and engineering drawing
- Proven ability to work independently and communicate with other employees, supervisors, or customers
- Ability to create and adhere to strict timelines, willingness to work after hours and weekends when needed and good quality controls
- Ability to troubleshoot, adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning aircraft systems and components; assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes
- Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, inverters
- Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, and voltmeters
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel
- Fabricate wiring harnesses and test aids as required; maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair work
- Set up and operate ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems when needed
SoCal Jets, Inc. is a 32-year-old corporate aviation maintenance and avionics repair station headquartered at the Van Nuys Airport. We need quality personnel for our expanding avionics capabilities and requirements. We are looking for experienced avionics technician/installer to help build our growing avionics department. The ideal candidates will have the proven ability to interpret, install, and troubleshoot complex avionics systems.
If one word can describe our philosophy at SoCal Jets, Inc. it would be "better." We are constantly looking to provide better service, communications and processes. Our technicians are given opportunities to become better, which in turn, gives our customers an overall better experience.
Full benefits package including: Medical, Disability, Retirement options, Vacation, Holiday pay.
Fun work environment: Small Business family approach with corporate professionalism.
Directions for Applying:
Send CVs and/or résumés to: email@example.com
Please no phone calls at this time
No 3rd Party Recruiting firms at this time