24/7 AOG & Drop In Support
SoCal Jets' professional technicians are equipped to resolve any discrepancy. Today’s aircraft are extremely complex; there is no substitute for experience. Whether it is a hydraulic, mechanical, or electrical issue, their technicians are prepared to find the source of the problem, correct it, and get you back in the air. Call SoCal Jets at any time, from anywhere. If an AOG situation arises, an on-call technician will be dispatched to your aircraft.
- FAA Part 145 Repair Station
- All Technicians are A&P licensed
- All Technicians receive recurring aircraft-specific training
are equipped to handle your aircraft inspections and maintenance in accordance to the manufacturer's procedures.
Our Inspectors will perform a thorough records review, providing you with an in-depth report of our findings. We will ensure that the records are complete and include all STC’s and 337’s. SoCal Jets will inspect the maintenance history to make sure it is current, including all applicable AD’s and Service Bulletins. A physical inspection of the aircraft will be performed.
SoCal Jets is qualified to import/export any aircraft and will prepare that aircraft while filing the necessary paperwork for inspection by the FAA DAR. SoCal Jets will assist with getting a standard Import and/or Export Certificate of Airworthiness, working in cooperation with an FAA Licensed DAR.
- Time/Cycle & Calendar Inspections
- Repairs & Alterations
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Engine Removal & Installation
- Interior Refurbishment, including Cabinet Woodwork and Upholstery
- Pre-purchase Inspections, including Engine Video Boroscope
Maintenance Management Programs
- Upcoming Maintenance Scheduling
- Long-Range Budgeting & Planning